Sunday, November 23, 2008

Guest Blogger: Pablo Eskimobar

Hey Everyone! I'm someone who gets to spend 8-4:30 everyday with Caboose at his desk - his faithful stress-penguin, Pablo Eskimobar. Work recently took us on a 4-day work trip. Its kept Caboose busy, but I've been documenting MY trip for his readers.

Here I am testing out my King-Suite bed. It was a little big, but hey, I'm not footing the bill....

Here I am using the free toiletries. I filled up the sink with cold water and filled it with complimentary ice cubes to make it feel like home. I also stole a few of the soaps. These sheets check out. Can't be too careful in a strange bed. Could be a sealion hiding out in one....

I shouldn't have mentioned sealions.... now I can't get to sleep.

Here I am actually in the Gainesville office. I just got done with a 2 hour long meeting, and as you can see, all the standard work items were there: free bagels and cream cheese, ergo chairs, phones, laptops, iteneraries, and enough hand sanitizer to swim in. I didn't stage this picture at all, just jumped in the frame. And that's all I had time to document! I'm sure Caboose will be caught up in a few days and return to blogging. Keep on chillin!

-Pablo

6 comments:

homebase said...

Nice to meet you Pablo! Loved your blog today, hope to see you back soon.

Stoppable said...

great photo-documentary here; nothing like the typical yellow journalism you get from so many avians these days.

Caboose said...

HA! Well, Penguins are much more down to earth. Literally, they can't fly....

homebase said...

I have looked at this guy 3 or 4 times and read his blog, I really like him. Very funny

galfunseeker said...

Nice! Very funny and cute. Can't wait for the next Pablo Eskimobar adventure.

middleson said...

great narrative of penguin adventures in florida. can't wait to see where he turns up next!
the picture of the meeting table was enough to bring back plenty of memories. thx.