Friday, July 6, 2007

Ministry of Magic

In anticipation of the upcoming movie and book, I share this link with all my muggle audience. These guys are from Ames, and two of them I used to work with at HP. I used to talk Harry Potter theories at the bars with these guys, and hope to hit up the midnight showing with them next week as well. Their wizarding rock band was featured with a few others on a MTV segment on the wizard rock phenomenon. The techno-based music is actually really really good. Inspirational.

3 comments:

Stoppable said...

this was fantastic!!!

thanks for sharing it. i loved all the songs, but Snape v. Snape was the was best

loiltes said...

These guys are good! Granted, I'm a fan of almost anything Harry Potter these days, but they still rock! HP5 movie tomorrow and HP7 book in 11 days!! I'm stoked!

loiltes said...

I'm digging the sassy new blog layout. Well done.

As for HP5... LOVED IT!