Monday, July 23, 2007

HMN

Happy Meat Night 2007 was filling as always! Smoked ribs, grilled ribs, Iowa pork chops, bacon wrapped shallots, hamballs, buffalo burgers, sausages, king crab... A veritable smorgasbord orgasbord. As usual, Roscommon was taking great pictures, so I'm going to just link to his post and pictures.
http://jacobregan.blogspot.com/2007/07/happy-meat-night-07.htmlI'd like to say that it doesn't happen very often that we're all wearing the same clothes. But that wouldn't be true. Happy Meat Night, everybody!

4 comments:

homebase said...

I love this pic and had one made for my room at school. Glad this year's celebration was a success

middleson said...

smorgasbord orgasbord? isn't that from Charlotte's Web? :)

Caboose said...

it is in fact. when the rat starts tripping balls from eating all the garbage.

homebase said...

I love that guy's voice of the rat, Paul something. It is so "ratty"
great song. I knew it right away.