Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thickfreakness

So I'm into this band called The Black Keys. They're a really blues-based rock band from Akron, OH. Just two guys, a drummer and a guitarist/singer. Pretty heavy stuff.
Here's my favorite song to play of theirs. ***WARNING*** This clip starts out REALLY loud, and doesn't get much quieter, so have your hand on your volume settings.


Then I happened across these little freaking kids who ROCK harder than I do playing the same song. I see that they're ~16 years old. Damn you ankle-biters. Well done.

2 comments:

homebase said...

a little too heavy metal for me, but i do like the younger guys better, i like the drummer in the younger band too.

homebase said...

The first time I read this I read,"So I am in this band..." kinda freaked me out at first, thought you had joined the vagabond life and hit the road.