Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What a world...

Scary stuff. The headline alone is scary: Giant Lizards Kill Fisherman

I always knew that Komodo dragons existed, but I never really gave them due credit. I always assumed that the name was a misnomer, and that they were just an oversized iguana. I was wrong. Because it sounds like, from the above article, the only difference between these guys and full-on Anne McCaffery dragons are wings and breathing fire. Seriously! Read that article: they can cut you up with huge claws, they can bite you with POISON FANGS, they can kill you with their tail, they can crawl up ladders, they can run as fast as dogs, jump up on their hind legs, and apparently, kidnapp Swiss tourists.

2 comments:

middleson said...

...bench press 300#, cook a mean souffle, program the DVR, speak 4 languages and give a delightful foot massage.

Stoppable said...

hee hee.
my post is now unworthy to rest alongside.