Sunday, June 25, 2006

the begining or the end


After an extremely long hiatus, blog/journal has yet again been reinvented. Reinvention seems to be the theme for this summer, as it appears to be happening all around me. And is it so bad? Nerve-racking, yes. Tiring, yes. But also exciting, surprising, and NEW. I recently finished school with decent grades and frustrating addiction to music among other things... I did what seemed to be the next step in the stereotypical (or necessary) process of growing up, getting a 'real job.' And coincidently, a haircut. After 8 hours of processing and 2 hours of commuting, I have become a very boring individual during the week. Therefore, I'm attempting to make the most of my weekends, which have been recently filled with Towncrier concerts (above), graduation parties, birthdays, baptisms, and weddings. The summer is just getting into a routine, but I'll be moving to Des Moines in August. Living with the older (wiser?) brother for the second time in my life. Granted, the last time we were roomies there were bunk beds involved, so suffice it to say that I'm not used to having roommates.
Cheers.

No comments: