Friday, June 30, 2006

who did you think i was?


This is why I dig John Mayer. and no, its not because of the scarf. (altough, for the record, I've been a scarf-guy for 2 years now and caught my fair share of hell for it) Because this guy can freakin' SHRED his guitar(s). 'hey here's a pretty solid song; catchy... and HERE'S a freakin mind-numbing, finger-bleeding solo @ 2:30 into it!' For more John Mayer blues tracks, check out the JM3, the John Mayer Trio, and their live CD; Try! ***(as a sidenote; check HERE to see why I hate john mayer. 27 guitars! and thats just the electrics. my faves are the '59 strat, the JM signiture strat, and the grey/maroon custom strat)***

1 comment:

LS said...

I told you it was a melt-your-face-off clip! I was sitting through another ho-hum day at work when I stumbled across this gem. I still looked like a diligent worker, but underneath the desk... yeah, the toes were tapping.