Monday, June 26, 2006

credits and debits

Seems like its always something. Why doesn't it surprise me that the very day I feel comfortable enough to splurge on an iPod, (I know, shut up, I bashed it for a long time) I also find out that I must spend almost as much to fix my car's tires. That lumina better fucking GLIDE like an angel when I get it back, that's all I have to say. I also recently purchased the new Of A Revolution album; I need to have the Love and Memory track and the lay down track is also rockin. A few good solos, they've come along way in just the few years (5) since I saw them as a freshman. I also got to have a listen to Towncrier's new album, coming out October 3rd. Really good stuff, and surprisingly well done, ie: production, layering, and dynamics throughout the CD. Several brand new songs, some tour-hardened tracks, and a few other cleaned up favorites. Looking forward to see how that turns out. And what the cover looks like. I vote for the 'desiree silhouette' idea, myself. You'd probably need a photographic assistant that day, and I call it. --Back to the iTunes pre-pod music library organization. Day Three.

No comments: