Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Headphones

I recently had a discussion about what made good headphones good headphones. Then I came across these two articles today, breaking down exactly that. These are specific to "in-ear" headphones, not the bulkier over-the-ear headphones.

This one talks about why there is such a difference between $20 and $100 headphones.

This one has a great table display of what one reviewer thought after testing several brands, models, and price ranges.

Still - I tried Dr. Dre's new over the ear headphones (basically DJ headphones) at the Apple store and they were pretty damn fantastic.

2 comments:

homebase said...

how much?

galfunseeker said...

I'm a big fan of over the ear headphones ... sound and comfort. Just my preference though. Agree on the headphones at the store... I tested those babies out too!