Tuesday, July 27, 2010

TOMs shoes

I'm late to the trend - but I ordered a pair of TOMs shoes today. Navy Canvas Classics. And even though most of my readers already own their own pair, I know there's a few lurkers out there who read but don't comment (and that's fine). :) So here's the backstory and awesome idea behind TOMs shoes and the "one for one" model that I wish more companies would do.

Essentially - my purchase of one pair of shoes means that one child in need will get a free pair of shoes. So not only do these shoes make me look good... they make me feel good too.

5 comments:

Nic said...

Congrats on your TOMS purchase!! I love mine - a fun, functional, and philanthropic purchase.

Les said...

AWESOME! I seriously need a pair, talk about late to the game....

homebase said...

I really like these--very nice, love the lining too. Good job.

SH said...

Nice work Lucas. I think you'll enjoy them, I love mine and they are super comfortable.

middleson said...

good choice. i like those.

love mine. super comfy. i couldn't believe how well they held up in costa rica. i hiked in them, got them completely soaked more than once and they didn't look any worse for wear.
plus i could wear them to work since they are close-toed!