Thursday, September 30, 2010

Slaying the Chowderbeast

Its always interesting to see how my, um... tactics look from the outside. The Oatmeal (the guy who does this webcomic) sounds like someone I could identify with.

People don't understand - letting annoying/rude/evil people get away scott-free is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Worse, because I know they'll just do it again more in the future. Why not? Nobody said anything to them before! Even though I know I occasionally make bad situations worse at least it gives these types of people something to think about the next time they do it. Which I'm sure they will. But at least they'll realize for a few split seconds that they're annoying/rude/evil.

"I'm a champ, and you eat seafood from a giant bucket."

2 comments:

Les said...

are you sure that you are not the author of that site? hilar.

Caboose said...

he even kind of writes like I do...