Thursday, November 30, 2006

Innocent until proven guilty...

unless you're a muslim. Then, apparently, you're fair game these days.
Thank you, Bush Administration, for sending troops to fight for our way of life and our civil rights and liberties which you slowly take away from all of us under the guise of a protective mother. (the mother who, in an effort to keep the child from seeing harm, accidentally smothers its baby in the process.)

Heres is an article from Time Online which is a picture perfect case of why the Patriot Act isn't a good thing. I especially love the quote at the bottom, which the man says, "I started worrying once my wife realized she was being followed and there were mysterious footprints in our house." Scary stuff. Just a little too 1984 for me. The keywords of Bush, Patriot Act, and Muslim are probably enough to get Big Brother to investigate this post. I wonder if that would count as a 'hit' on my counter.

No comments: