Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cashes Rivers

Cashes and I recently played Scented Vinyl, a local recording session meets band interview meets playing your favorite songs on vinyl plus 5 songs performed live.  

 It was a really cool experience, and the host, Dan Bosman, is one of the coolest guys I know.  Good taste in music, motivated to do his best to influence and promote local music in an area with tons of great local talent... that no one seems to care about.  Nobody would to go to a local show that wasn't the Nadas.  That's started to change in the past 2 years, and Dan's had a pretty big hand in that.   Plus he's just an all-around nice guy.

Cashes' sister made a quick trip out for the show, and she recorded most of the show.  Here's links to the videos I played on:

Atoms


When It Rains


3 comments:

homebase said...

Love the Atoms one, I heard that when I was there, you did very nice on that piece, good clappin too!! Looks like a lot of fun, good for you.

galfunseeker said...

Ya'll did a GREAT job! I am so glad I was there to see it in person. I really like the weird sounds that you produced once you went down to your pedal board... kinda sounded like distortion/thunder.
I think I need to upgrade my video equipment. These are just too grainy.

middleson said...

a fun night, with fun people and good music. great time. congrats!