Thursday, December 4, 2008

FRANK RIZZO!

There was a pretty funny story today in the news - a FL congresswoman hung up on Obama. Twice.

She'd heard radio stations 'punk-ing' high-profile people before and assumed this was another prank call. Afterwards, Obama's team had to find someone who knew her, call him, have him call her, she made her friend answer an inside joke to verify his identity, then had to call the Obama offices back saying, "if he still wants to talk to me, I swear I won't hang up on him again."

I just really like this guy. His response was basically 'well Ileana, at least you'll know I'll never forget you now. Plus Michelle loves to pinch my ego, so this will give her enough material for awhile. Anyways, about Cuba....'

2 comments:

middleson said...

read this same story today...loved it.

homebase said...

read it too, I mean, I could totally see it, they were mean to Sarah Palin, pretending to be someone just to laugh at her. I don't like those kind of people. Barak was cool with it.