Friday, February 20, 2009

You don't need to change - the future's with us....

I got tix to a show that I SWORE was sold out when I checked last week. Tokyo Police Club @ the Slowdown!! Its become one of my favorite venues to see music and I'm VERY excited to see these guys live for the first time. I've got albums, and I've got a few live tracks, and they sound like a party. Really looking forward to this one.

Be Good:


------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to be a wreck the week of St. Pats....
-Playing live at the Emerald Isle on Saturday, St. Patricks day celebration in Imogene.
Party.
-Going to Tokyo Police Club on Monday.
Party.
-St. Patricks Day on Tuesday. Maybe I should lay low while I've got the chance.
-Ben Folds @ the Val-Air Ballroom on Wednesday...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you at Tokyo Police Club!

homebase said...

See you at the Emerald Isle

galfunseeker said...

Have you been practicing your dance moves? I sure have, in fact practicing right now.

"When you're standing near...
Tokyo Police Club
When you're standing next to me ..
Tokyo Police Club
When you take the tunnel, arresting you for being in love."

I am PUMPed for this show!