Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Sorting

This didn't fit into my sidebar, so its becoming a post. For those of you readers who read Harry Potter, you already know this drill. The sorting hat divides the first-year students into one of four houses. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each house has a certain set of character traits the students in it display. It was recently sorted online, and the result was exactly the same as I'd guessed I'd be before on several occasions.
Ravenclaw!

Sort me!

3 comments:

middleson said...

I'm in Hufflepuff.

I don't even know what that means.

Caboose said...

Ha. I figured. It says what it means right on there... You're Just, Loyal, and Dependable. I'm pretty good at guessing what House people would be in. I could be the Sorting Hat.

Lehrer said...

hufflepuff are a bunch o duffers..

ha ha ha!