Saturday, September 13, 2008

Even Dave Hearts the Black Keys

I've noticed a few things about Dave Letterman that I like. To name a few:
  • 1. The pencil thing he does. He hits his pencil on the table and then bounces/flips it really quickly and catches it. Watch sometime for it. I used to practice it in class. (sorry homebase) Here's the only video of it I could find, but its of him doing it really huge and not catching it. He usually keeps it real low and 'tight' and it looks like the pencil tries to jump away but he stops it.
  • 2. His company or some affiliate is called "Worldwide Pants" and when the logo flashes at the end of every show, the red-headed announcer guy always says something different. And its always weird. Like... really weird. And really random. And really awesome.

2 comments:

homebase said...

Well, they are okay, I think the sound could be cleaner, but I know nothing. not like dirty words, like not a deep enough sound for me. :)

galfunseeker said...

"I crave salty food"