Thursday, October 2, 2008

LOST = my shoes

My brain hurts. But I think that this is the most accurate explanation on what exactly is going on in the TV show LOST. There are a lot of theories out there (a LOT), but I think this one is the best and lines up with what I personally think it going on.

DO NOT READ THE LINK IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE ENTIRE SERIES TO DATE. It will ruin things for you.

Essentially, the entire premise of LOST is a struggle between fate and man's free will. If someone was able to go back in time, knowing what they know, is it possible for that person to change his fate? Or would fate take steps to course-correct events to the same conclusions that the time-traveler left behind?

1 comment:

galfunseeker said...

Thanks for inserting the warning... I am trying to get caught up but have a ways to go still. Plus now it takes way too much effort to get you to explain what is going on and no casey's pizza.