Tuesday, January 2, 2007

2006 Recap

As always, I look to my older brother Roscommon for guidence. In this case, I am emulating how a blog SHOULD look. (see: Roscommon to Imogene) Apparently, at the end of a year, you have to do some recaps of the year behind you and predictions for the year ahead.
2006 saw the birth of my Blog, my new job, and a move to DSM.

Here are some of my favorite 2006 posts.
Interesting, Who Am I?, iTrip=iPieceOfShitNotWorth$5, Case of the Mondays, In Loving Memory, What We Learned from Office Space.

And my posts about my projects:
BYOC kits: Projects Pending, BYOC kits and more!
Stratocaster: Strat Work
iTrip Surgury: Rant, Results

2007 Goals:
Continue to workout after Roscommon leaves.
Backpack Europe (hopefully around turkey break)
Play live at least 10 times.
Record 2 songs of my own.
WRITE 2 songs of my own. (the second one will be better)
Figure out my life.

2 comments:

homebase said...

All look like good goals, I am making some of my own. Figure out my life is kinda on mine too. Good luck.

middleson said...

nice work on putting together some goals for the new year. and for writing them down. a goal that is written down is significantly more likely to be achieved than a goal that is not.
i think all your goals sound realistic and achievable, which is important. good luck.
i will be working on putting together my '07 goals as well.