Friday, January 23, 2009

Better late than never...

I've been out for a few days - had a quick trip to the hospital - but don't think I didn't think this week was a big deal. I'm very excited about what the next few months have to offer. I've had no shame in my trust in Obama, and now I'm just sitting back and watching everything with a smile. He's already starting to kick ass and take names and this is only his 3rd day in office. I know that BO had a lot of hype around his campaign and inauguration, but honestly believe that he will produce results to match. No, maybe he won't fix the economy before summer. Maybe he won't put a man on Mars, but there are plenty of problems both foreign and domestic that need 'FIXED' and need fixed right now. We need to get back to our roots. The basics that this country was founded on, because we're getting away from it with our xenophobia and distrust of each other. Obama knows the founding documents better than most, I think he'll fix most of the blatantly un-American policies of the Bush Administration. The roads were being paved to become a police state (with good intentions, but the road to hell is paved the same way) and I hope to God that President Obama puts up a roadblock.

No comments: