Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So this is the New Year?

"This is the first day of my life
swear I was born right in the doorway.
I went out in the rain suddenly everything changed
they're spreading blankets on the beach....
So if you wanna be with me
with these things there's no tellin
we'll just have to wait and see,
but I'd rather be workin for a paycheck
than waiting to win the lottery."
-----------------------------
"I've been lonely but I know I'll be okay,
good love is on they way"
-------------------------------
Bye bye, beautiful...
don't bother to write.
--------------------------------
i'll destroy this useless heart,
i'll fuck it up so it'll never beat again
not just for me but for anyone /
the lonliness building with each passing day
you never get used to it,
you just have to live with it...

No comments: