Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SNL has too much money...

And too little talent.

Apparently they learned nothing from flops like Night at the Roxburry, Superstar, and Stuart Saves His Family.

On the other hand, there was Wayne's World, Blues Brothers, and Ladies Man... those were pretty dece.

So maybe a MacGruber movie isn't such a bad idea after all.

"Pass me those rubber bands. Jamie - help me cut off the top of this milk jug. Carl - hand me that bottle of ether."
"Are you going to build an explosive to blow the door so we can escape?"
"No - I'm going to use the rubber bands to secure the ether bottle to the milk jug so I can bong the entire bottle before the bomb...." EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!

MacGRUBER!

1 comment:

middleson said...

MacGruber!!!! love the skit, but it is 30 seconds long...i'm a little anxious about a full-length movie.

i haven't seen any of those movies other than wayne's world (and maybe blues brothers) but it sounds like i haven't missed much.