Monday, February 1, 2010

speaking of robot invasions...

SeaLab 2021 was teh best show ever. The robot post reminded me of this episode. Its so random and hilarious - perfect SeaLab. I loved this show in college. You'll get a better idea of why I talk the way I do in groups.

Mom, don't watch the link above. You won't find it funny.

-------------------------
"no no - if I have to be 5 feet, Hesh can't be a tiger."
"YOU're not the boss of TigerBot Hesh!"
-----------------------
"oh yeah, then I'm staying human!"
"Don't expect any mercy during the Great Robot Wars."
"yeah? well have fun on the Robert Reservations suckers! We're not gonna honor those bogus treaties!"
"He's right, they'll screw us."
"Hesh is gonna stay human, he'll die in the first wave."
-----------------------

No comments: